Thursday, August 26, 2010

Matilda is 1! || San Diego Childrens Photographer

I love 1 year olds. They are so cute and curios about everything. They don't like to sit still much for studio shots, but when you put a cupcake in front of them it is a whole different story! Matilda is the adorable daughter of my friend Carrie. I was so happy when Carrie asked me to do Matilda's first birthday portraits! I supplied the cute pettiskirt and Carrie brought the cupcake and ballons. So much fun! Thanks ladies for making it such a fun session :) xoxo Marisa

Probably my favorite <3
IMG_6112-Edit


Matilda-1

Matilda-4

Matilda-11

Matilda-17

Matilda-18

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Lynne said...

I love these. Love her little shoes. The skirt is so cute. Where did you get it? I have one I got from one of the ladies at CM and I love it.

September 6, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Marisa Haas said...

Thanks Kelly! I got this one at Costco several months ago! Only $15 :)

September 6, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home