Friday, April 16, 2010

The Worley's || San Diego Family Photographer

Jon, Annette, Chris and Shelby. Four of my favorite people :) We ventured to Grape Day Park to get some family photos. Not in the nicest part of Escondido, but has a lot of character. Thanks for letting me take your family portraits! Love you guys!

Shelby <3 my adorable niece. Christopher her loving big brother being silly :)
WorleyFam-44e


WorleyFam-8

WorleyFam-58

I think this one is my favorite. I love the way she has her arm around her big brother!
WorleyFam-21e

WorleyFam-65e

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

B E A-utiful!!!

April 16, 2010 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Nett said...

These are great! Thank you!!!! Thank you so much for doing these for us! The one of Jon and I in the background of Chris & Shelby will look GREAT on our wall! :) We really appreciate it. We love you!!!

April 16, 2010 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful, as always, Marisa1 I think you really captured the love in this wonder-filled family!

April 16, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Amy Ketchum said...

Marisa - These are so nice!!!

I really like the one of Jon & Nett in the background and the one of them laying on the grass!

Great work!!!

April 17, 2010 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Kelly Lynne said...

These are beautiful Marisa, I love the interaction between the little sister and big brother. You can see the love.

April 19, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home