Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cristina & Cedric 08.31.08




When Cristina contacted me about photographing her wedding and told me there were only going to be 6 people I was a little confused.  Six people in the wedding party?  No, six people total.  Two sets of parents and the bride & groom.   I thought for sure that by the time the wedding day came the list would have grown.  I was right.  It grew.  By 1.  They had a good friend video the wedding.  Of course there was me, the pastor and the violinist.  They were married at the home of the Grooms family.  A beautiful home in La Jolla.  The backyard is gorgeous with mature trees all around.  It was almost relaxing for me.   I love my job :)  I think I say that in every blog entry.  But I do love it.  The couple and the family were all really nice.  Here are a few shots from the 1.5 hours I was there....there are a few more in my wedding gallery on my website. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home