Friday, August 29, 2008

Busy Busy!



Oh my gosh...in all the craziness of the last two months or so I just realized that I haven't taken a single picture of my children in at least a month.  Sounds bad right?  The photographer should have a million pictures of her kids (I do) displayed (I don't) in her house?  Well the cobblers kids need shoes...the plumbers toilets run and the painter needs to paint his house :)  So here are my wonderful boys.  Owen is almost 20 months.  He is a handful!  On the go constantly.  But is so sweet and loves to cuddle!  Ethan will be 4 in a month.  He also is staring preschool in 10 days.  I promise to have plenty first day of preschool pics!  He is so excited.  I am too!  I know he is going to love it.  We will be starting MOPS again in a week so we both are looking forward to that too!  We continue to have a very busy life.  I have been given the opportunity to do some freelance photography work for a few of San Diegos Community Colleges.  I start in a few weeks and I am really excited about this opportunity.  This adds to our plate, but we can handle it :)   Life is full in every way......all in good ways!  

1 Comments:

Blogger Forever In This Moment said...

What a cutie! I like these ones very candid and cute! www.foreverinthismoment.com

September 6, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home